This St. Patrick’s Day coordinate graphing mystery picture activity will help your students practice plotting points on a coordinate plane to reveal the Mystery Pictures! Coordinate Graphs are available in First Quadrant and Four Quadrants to fit the needs of all your students. The St. Patrick’s day Coordinate Graphing Mystery Pictures include a shamrock, a pot of gold and a rainbow!
Mystery Pictures are Differentiated
This St. Patrick’s Day Coordinate Graphing Mystery Pictures download offers a variety of options to accommodate diverse learning needs. Once downloaded, you will have all three pictures available in First Quadrant graph (print pages 2-4) and Four Quadrant graph (Print pages 5-7), making it easy to differentiate. Whether students are just beginning to grasp coordinate graphing concepts or are ready for more advanced challenges, this resource provides the flexibility necessary to support their individual progress.
What’s different about this Coordinate Graphing activity?
The Coordinate pairs are on the same page as the graph. This allows for less printed paper and is easier for your students to read and graph the points, since all they need is on a single page in front of them. Students can effortlessly reference the coordinates and plot points without flipping between multiple pages, enhancing their focus and reducing potential distractions during activities.
What educators like you are saying about this activity:
Coordinate Graphing Mystery Picture Video
Best ways to use:
- Early Finisher’s activity – Have students who finish early and need a task to keep them engaged and busy practicing their graphing skills? These Mystery Pictures are a fun way to encourage students to complete their tasks in order to complete them!
- Homework – If you taught how to graph in class, these work great as extra practice at home!
- Entry Task – I love using these as an entry task to get students at their seats and to work right away. It works like a charm!
- Extra Graphing Practice – Practice throughout the year is key! Use these as additional practice sheets during March!
- Math Centers – Need a center to keep students busy? Give these a try! All 3 Mystery Picture will take students about an hour to complete.
- or just a fun holiday math activity! – incorporate these into your math lesson on St. Patty’s Day for a fun holiday-themed math activity!
Ready to grab your St. Patrick’s day graphing activity? (click the image below)
This St. Patrick’s day activity is part of a Year Long BUNDLE!
If your looking for more graphing practice for your students you must check out my Year Long graphing MEGA BUNDLE. This BUNDLE includes Mystery Pictures for all 4 Seasons, Valentine’s Day, and my popular Mystery Picture of the Day activities. All together there are over 50 Mystery Pictures and many more to come! Click below to check out this Bundle of graphing activities.
All Mystery Pictures have the great features teachers love. The coordinate pairs are all on the same page as the graph and many of the activities come in packet form making prep a breeze! With this All Year MEGA Bundle you are prepared for every season and more of fun and engaging graphing practice!
Click on the image about to take you directly to the All Year MEGA Bundle!